- Event Calendar
- All Events
Korea Metal Week 2019
- 2019.06.19 ~ 2019.06.21
- Korea Trade Fairs, Ltd.
- Exhibition Hall 2 , Exhibition Hall 3
- Admission fee
- KRW 7,000
Free for Pre-registor
- Korea Federation of Fasteners Industry Cooperatives / Daehan Welding Society / Korea Diecast Industry Cooperative / Korea Sheetmetal Business Cooperative
- Korea Forging Cooperative / Korea Foundry Cooperative Association / Korea Foundry Society / Korea Industrial Complex Corporation / The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials / The Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute / 3D Convergence Technology Center / 3D Printing Research Organization
- Person in charge
- Yun JongSik
- At KOREA METAL WEEK, we organize new exhibition categories every year to meet the demands of rapidly changing times.
The focus areas in this year of the industrial field which is invovled in Automobile , Plant, Shipbuilding, Aviation, IT ,Construction and so on have been placed on advanced technology and convergence technology
; accordingly, the field of machine parts, materials, and metal processing technology are facing of more intricate and complex processes with Industry 4.0. For this reason, KOREA METAL WEEK will be more versatile to accommodate this time of change. We will be proactive in inviting the core buyers that meet the needs of our participating exhibitors, and exchange topical issues in the industry through various conferences and forums to expand the market.
- Event Items
- Foundry & Die Casting, Automobile & Machine Parts, Fundamental Manufacturing Industry, Press & Forging, Tube • Pipe , Metal Surface Treatment & Painting , 3D Technology, Aluminum, Laser & Welding, Pump Technology Industry, Control, Measurement & Automation Tools
- Event information
is an international exhibition that represents all metal industries KOREA METAL WEEK is a leading professional industry exhibition that deals with all aspects of production in industries of automobiles, shipbuilding, machinery, construction, and more recent IT electronic businesses, from their basic metal materials, processing, equipment, to product completion.