- Press Room
Recruitment Announcement for KINTEX service monitoring personnel
- Date :
- Hits :
KINTEX(Korea International Exhibition Center) is now recruiting KINTEX service monitoring personnel as described below in a bid to enhance the quality of services in regard to exhibitions and cultural events.
● Eligible applicants: 40 – office workers, housewives, college (graduate school) students, foreigners, 10 personnel respectively
● Activity period: Commencement ceremony ~ December 31, 2013
● Description of activities
- Complete three surveys upon participating in exhibitions: You may choose your preferred events on a quarterly basis.
- Upload three blog posts upon participating in exhibitions: You may choose your preferred events on a quarterly basis.
- KINTEX SNS(Facebook, twitter etc.)
- Prepare the KINTEX Services Improvement Report
- Participate in commencement ceremony, regular conference, and closing ceremony
- KINTEX 1 Year Free Pass
- Activity and lunch fees for required monitoring activities
※ No repeat entry into the same event is allowed. Long-term cultural events/concerts and some specific exhibitions are excluded.
- Two admission tickets to the Seoul Motor Show
- Excellent monitoring personnel to be rewarded at the end of year.
● Application period and how to apply (※Refer to attached application form)
- Period: Feb. 1(Fri.) - 12(Tues.) No later than 11:00PM on the closing date
- How to apply:
(If you don’t have NAVER ID, you can skip this step.)
③ Send your application to email@example.com.
●Announcement of successful applicants: Feb. 12, 2013 To be individually notified
● Further inquiries: Tel. 82-31-810-8123
※ Entry to some exhibitions may not be allowed due to internal circumstances.
- No Prev Data.